We encourage all future guests to review this page of new policies and guidelines, which we will keep updated as things progress. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
We also encourage guests to review travel guidelines and resources provided by the Pacific County Tourism Bureau.
We care about the health and safety of our staff and guests
• We ask that you please not travel and visit us if you or anyone in your party are or have recently been sick
• Employee temperatures are being taken when coming onto each shift
• As is typically expected, employees will not come to work when feeling ill
• Every employee is required to wear a mask when indoors
• Employees are required to wash or sanitize their hands between each guest interaction
• Our pool at Adrift Hotel is open at 50% occupancy
Increased cleaning and social distancing protocols
• We require a 6ft distance between everyone in common areas and masks are required when indoors
• All common areas are being sanitized three times daily and a check-list is provided to ensure surfaces are not missed
Additional protocols for housekeeping
• Housekeeping staff will wear disposable gloves and change them before entering each room
• All areas are being disinfected with special attention to high-touch surfaces such as door handles, light switches, in-room tables, and TV remotes
Restaurant Operations (we will follow all government regulations)
• In-person dining at 25% capcity, reservations strongly encouraged. Take out and room service available.
• Our tables are spaced at least 6 feet apart
• Masks required when not seated
• We are encouraging non-contact menu options and will provide QR codes for guests to scan with their device
• There will be nothing that stays on the table in between customers; All place settings and anything that goes on a table will be brought once the guest sits down
****This is a living document and will continue to evolve as best practices for COVID-19 operations continue to be released.